Welcome back to another week of Spotlight Sunday! We hope you enjoyed last week’s topic, What Books Have Made the Biggest Impact. This week, we’re discussing:
Is there a YA Book that You’ve Read that You Wouldn’t Let Your YA-aged Child Read? Why?
Past Spotlight Sunday Topics
- Do You Prefer E-Books or Physical Copies?
- Love Triangles: Love Them Or Hate Them?
- Can You Judge a Book By Its Cover?
- Self-Publishing–Love It or Hate It?
- What’s the Next Big Thing?
- Memes…All That or Just Filler?
- What to Do When You and Your Friends Don’t Agree About Books
- How Do You Decide What to Read Next?
- What Book Has Made the Biggest Impact on You?