When the four of us are together, in person or via the magic of the internet, the conversations almost always come back to books. We love them. We love the people who write them, the people who publish them, and the people who read them. In fact, we have so many feelings about books that we wanted to find a way to share our conversations with you!
Spotlight Sunday, which we host along with our favorite twinnies on Fiction Fare (Erin & Jaime), is about ALL things bookish. We posted a topic and got the conversation started with some of our thoughts, then looked forward to your turn sounding off in the comment section. We’re taking a break from Spotlight Sunday for now, but you can still check out all of our posts and let us know what you think:
Past Spotlight Sunday Topics
- Do You Prefer E-Books or Physical Copies?
- Love Triangles: Love Them Or Hate Them?
- Can You Judge a Book By Its Cover?
- Self-Publishing–Love It or Hate It?
- What’s the Next Big Thing?
- Memes…All That or Just Filler?
- What to Do When You and Your Friends Don’t Agree About Books
- How Do You Decide What to Read Next?
- What Book Has Made the Biggest Impact on You?
- Young Adult Books You Wouldn’t Let Your Kid Read
- What Books Would You Like to See Made Into TV Shows or Movies?
- What Takes You Out of a Book or Book World?
- Is There Anything That You Consider Unforgivable for Characters?
- What Makes an Ending Satisfying to You?
- How Important Are Author Relations?
- To Swag or Not to Swag? That Is the Question.
- If You Could Have Any Author Write About Anything For You, Who and What Would Your Dream Authors and Dream Topics Be?
- Why Are We Book Bloggers?
- How Important Are Matching Book Sets to You?
- How Important Is Attending Events and Meeting People?
- Are there any Genres That You Won’t Read No Matter What?
- Are There Any Words That Make You Want to Throw Your Book In the Trash When You Read Them?
- Do you Dreamcast?
- New Adult: Here to Stay or Just Porn in Disguise?