In this episode, we’re focusing on some of the boys that we can’t wait to ring in the new year with.
We’re still waiting for our shiny new podcast to be approved by iTunes. Our podcast was finally approved by iTunes! You can subscribe here. Alternatively, you can listen here or subscribe manually by logging into iTunes, then click on File, then Subscribe to Podcast. Enter http://feeds.feedburner.com/SwoonyBoysPodcast in the URL box and you should be good to go! Check out the Notes and Other Fun Stuff below:
- Check out our Posts on our 2012 Favorites.
- We give a general disclaimer that these boys aren’t in any order.
- Boys that We Can’t Wait Wait to Spend Time with in 2013:
- Boys from Upcoming Series Releases:
- Four — Detergent — Veronica Roth
- Étienne (and Cricket) and JOSH — Isla and the Happily Ever After — Stephanie Perkins
- Perry and Roar — Through the Ever Night — Veronica Rossi
- Adam — Unravel Me — Tahereh Mafi
- Jeffrey — Boundless — Cynthia Hand
- Ash — Phoenix — Elizabeth Richards
- Chase — Breaking Point — Kristen Simmons
- Archer — School Spirits — Rachel Hawkins
- Sam — Asunder — Jodi Meadows
- Prince Maxon — The Elite and The Prince — Kiera Cass
- Ben — Undone and Unbreakable — Elizabeth Norris
- Daemon — Lux Series — Jennifer Armentrout
- Day — Prodigy — Marie Lu
- Logan McEntire — Deception — CJ Redwine
- Boys from Books We’ve Read That Aren’t Part of a Series
- Boys from Books We’ve Heard About or Read Something Else From the Author
- Graham Larkin — This is What Happy Looks Like — Jennifer E Smith
- David Stark — Rebel Belle — Rachel Hawkins
- Vane Weston — Let the Sky Fall — Shannon Messenger
- Sam — Altered — Jennifer Rush
- Stephen — Invisibility — Andrea Cremer and David Levithan
- Anthem — Coda — Emma Trevayne
- Ethan Landry — The Rules for Disappearing — Ashley Elston
- Alex or Conner — Where the Stars Still Shine — Trish Doller
- Series We are Going to Read this Year:
- We want to hear from you! Leave us a comment and let us know what you think.
Who are you looking forward to ringing in the new year with? Who do you think is going to be the swooniest in Where the Stars Still Shine? Alex or Connor?
Thanks for listening! ♥♥♥