After having some time to sleep, rest our feet, and recover we want to talk about why BEA is our favorite time of the year and all the things we go to do this year! Basically this is going to be ALL THE BEA THINGS. Of course we couldn’t do BEA without our favorite twinnies, Jaime and Erin, from Fiction Fare! We had a blast and can’t wait to tell you all the things so grab a drink, sit back, and relive one of our favorite weeks with us!
While you’re here, don’t forget to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes and get us delivered right to your device whenever we upload a new episode (there are lots coming up!).
- We remind you about our previous posts about BEA, including our 2014 BEA Podcast Episode and our Pre-BEA posts filled with fun tips.
- We kicked things off talking about our favorite books we grabbed at BEA.
- Then we spent some time lamenting the fact that we don’t rule the world and metaphorically wept over the fact that we didn’t get a few books that we really wanted. Even the ones that haven’t been written yet.
- Next we dished on some of the authors that we were crazy excited to meet/see.
- We came to the conclusion that Adam Silvera was actually stalking us instead of the the other way around.
- Then we discussed some of the awesome Publisher and Blogger Events we got to attend. #totalwin
- We mentioned some of the reasons this BEA was the best ever. Pedicures and napping together were involved.
- Then we talk about BEA 2016, which has a new location (Chicago) and earlier dates (May 11 – May 13, 2016)!
- And again, Like every podcast, we have some more thank yous.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Let us know what you think! Let us know your favorite BEA moments. You can also Ask Us a Question or Make Suggestions via our Handy Dandy Suggestion Form and tell us who’s got you swooning here. And of course, we’ll love you forever if you follow us on Twitter: @SwoonyBoys and @FictionFare.
We hope to see you next year at #BEA2016! Be there or be square!