Today we’re joining in on the fun of Top Ten Tuesday with the Top Ten Books We HAD To Buy…But Are Still Sitting On Our Shelves Unread:
1. Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter
This book was one of the most highly sought-after books at BEA, and we were thrilled when we got it. We actually jumped for joy! Why haven’t we read it yet?
Buy it from Amazon ♥ Add Alice in Zombieland to Your Goodreads
2. Being Friends with Boys by Terra Elan McVoy
We both are super excited to read this one–we just haven’t gotten to it yet! Lisa from Dizneeee’s World of Books sent it to Kassiah in a RAK. Thanks, Lisa ♥
Buy it from Amazon ♥ Add Being Friends with Boys to Your Goodreads
3. Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
4. Every Day by David Levithan
5. Falling for Hamlet by Michelle Ray
6. Freakling by Lana Krumwiede
7. If I Lie by Corrine Jackson
If you guise knew the lengths we went to to get this book–it was our #1 most anticipated read last summer. Meg read (and loved), but Kassiah chickened out with the angst and still has not read!
Buy it from Amazon ♥ Add If I Lie to Your Goodreads
8. Opal by Jennifer Armentrout
Kass traveled all the way to Houston to go to the Opal release party and still hasn’t read this book! To be fair, Meg hasn’t read any of the Lux series *grin*
Buy it from Amazon ♥ Add Opal to Your Goodreads
9. Origin by Jessica Khoury
10. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
Meg still hasn’t read this book, even though Kass begs her to on a monthly basis. Maybe she’ll get to it this year.
Buy it from Amazon ♥ Add The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight to Your Goodreads
So, that’s our list this week. Have you read any (or all) of these? What books are on your I can’t believe I haven’t read that yet list??
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. We ♥ it!